Sunday, July 4, 2010

yoga

Well, after the World Cup madness is over it is time to regroup ourselves! I don't know if anyone is feeling like me, but after all the chilli 'dogs', budweizers, ice creams and post games general celebrating/commiserating drinks I need to do some serious penance for my sins. The answer lies in 'Jai' the new yoga studio that has just opened in Cape Town. Go http://www.jaiyoga.co.za/
What really sold me on this studio is the interiors. It is all white with crystal chandeliers and soft lighting. Very soothing. I am also happy that one of my favorites is the face of yoga (well, in the modern Vogue world) which just adds to the whole yoga appeal for me.
Christy Turlington in Calvin Klein. Now, that's an exercise look I appreciate.

How classic - the white vest. My best.

Have you ever tried this move? It's not as easy as it looks!


Now that we're speaking about Christy, how gorgeous are her children? Grace and Finn (love the names) There's nothing like a child dressed in beautiful classic clothes. Not a velour tracksuit with neon Nikes to be seen!




* A note from Miss Hotbod


Winter is a good time to do some hot hatha yoga.


Not only is it a pleasant change to the cold outside but


it will get your body ready for Spring .It massages every organ in your body and therefore detoxes and and defends your body from disease.


It increases flexibility, improves posture and tones.


It helps to delay ageing, provides energy and encourages a general zest for life!

1 comment:

  1. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. capri workout pants

    ReplyDelete