Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The World Through Rose Tinted Glasses

Well, since the weather seems to be so gorgeous of late..... Darling and the Beags and me decided to take a stroll along the pipe track. It really is beautiful and quite refreshing with Camps Bay idling down below. I took this photo which reminded me of one of my favorite Kate Moss shoots - see very below.


I then wondered what the world would ACTUALLY look like through rose tinted glasses. Quite pretty but might eventually be a bit overbearing.





mmmmmmmmm. It makes me thirsty for something very artificial.

This is the Kate Moss shoot I was talking about. I love it. Wouldn't you like to be stranded on an island in this sort of attire.



Now I'm sort of jumping... this is a different shoot altogether. This one is an add for Cavalli. Kate obviously likes a bit of driftwood - it seems to suit her.

Oh and then..... I found this shoot in my 'look book' section in my computer (every girl should have one) A straight copy of the original!



No comments:

Post a Comment