Thursday, July 22, 2010

Paris is a Roll Down the Hill

Well, this week I met Darling for a cheeky cappuccino during our busy working day. Very European. Our place of rendezvous was just perfect for that cafe society that Paris is renown for; Liquorice and Lime. We took a stroll down Church street past all the antique and tat sellers, then directly into the courtyard behind The Taj hotel, and voila, we had arrived. I can't say too much about the food as sadly we were not that generous with our time, but I can say my coffee was very good and I we had a jovial time.


I love the typical cafe chairs.

Beautiful part of town with beautiful buildings.

There's nothing like a classic striped awning.

I can gladly say that the waiters were friendly than the ones in Paris!

The inside was also attractive.

I looked through some of my photos from Paris to do a mini comparison. Of course the stripe awning did not take long to appear.

My mum having a happy Parisian evening.

I love the umbrellas all lined up with huge globes like moons.

Your typical Paris street scene.

I loved this courtyard, slightly shabby - but of course the starched white table cloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment