Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bags and shoes and all things pretty!

Well, I can barely contain myself! Iracema Boutique is coming to DOMINICO HOUSE.
Iracema's new collection is straight off the catwalks from London Fashion Week.
Deborah Polonsky is the clever girl behind this concept. She selects pieces from the new and up and coming young designers. The clothes are unbelievably made but thank goodness for us do not have the price tags that come with the well known labels. I have sneakily already tried on a few of the dresses and could not BELIEVE the fit. It was like stepping into another world. What have I been wearing all these years?!! YAY London Fashion Week here I come!! Deborah is also launching Iracema Vintage. I have not yet seen the pieces from this range but am a bit scared at my potential upcoming hysteria. Just think names along the lines of Matthew Williamson, Diane von Furstenberg and Top Shop. (Oh dear)
Here's a sneak preview of some of the new labels we will be seeing..........







If you would like an invitation to view this collection please email me gigi@dominico.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment