Wednesday, February 24, 2010

World of Dogs

Well, I've made quite a crazy addition to our sofa in our sitting room. Maybe because Darling is away and I have spent SO much time with the Beags that my mindset is somewhat programmed into dog world. So when i was out sourcing fabric for clients my heart stopped when my beady eyes fell on this 'collection of dogs' fabric. I had that wonderful feeling when you see something and it makes your heart jump into throat because you know without a doubt you HAVE to have it. I adore the dead sureness of the whole thing, none of this thinking about it nonsense. It's that exhilarating happy but totally terrified feeling as you have yet to see the price tag. It's similar to gambling because you are either going to have the best luck and it be cheaper than you thought and you can do that 'I've won, I've won' dance or that absolutely gut wrenching experience when it is ten times more than you anticipated but regardless you still buy it and feel sick for a few days afterwards. This fabric was somewhere in between the two - so generally quite a pleasant shopping experience. I am still floating on that buyers high every time I walk into our sitting room I look at my purchase with a warm fuzzy feeling. it is very nice.


Spot the dog...........

I like that the cushions a re asymmetrical.

Also, couldn't believe how well it went with my already existing kantha quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment