Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Weekend

Well I had the most relaxing Valentines weekend. It's quite obvious I haven't been near my computer. Darling is in Singapore, so I packed my bags with Beags in tow and off we went to my parents. It was heaven. Sweet Darling left before Valentines Day, but he gave me the most beautiful bunch of lilies. Very good thing he remembered that I abhor red roses. The Beags decided that they wanted to take the flowers with them so here they are on my mum's desk....




Miss Bea asleep on an Indian quilt on her chosen chair. She is exhausted as has consumed:

1 x fly swatter (combined effort)

2 x oven gloves

1 x apron

(all the above she cannot be one hundred percent blamed for as there were no witnesses, but she was at the scene of the crime)
Chester, asleep on his chosen chair! Bare in mind they have never dared to sleep on the furniture in their own home. They really did an outstanding job of showing me up. He consumed:

1 x fly swatter

2 x oven mitts

1 x apron

1 x pair cycling sunglasses

1 x attempt at large kelim rug which has huge sentimental value

ALL flowers in the garden - he can't bear the sight of them. They make him totally incensed and all must be annihilated at once!


So apart from the dogets the weekend was OTHERWISE relaxing.

*A tip from Mr Manners to all men

Whether you've been married to the same person for 25 years or you've just started dating here is rule No. 1 on Valentines Day: It's all about her, not you.






* A note from Mrs Petiquette

Do NOT allow your dogs to try out other people's furniture like 'Goldilocks and the three bears' Their own blanket is 'just right'

Only bones are acceptable items to chew. Precious household items really aren't ideal - especially if they do not belong to the owner!

Try to encourage your dog to be the perfect house guest. Bad behaviour is never invited back.

No comments:

Post a Comment