Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Marriage Italian Style

So, Darling is away. The Beags and I decided to have a quiet night in and treat ourselves to a bit of Italian drama. We decided on watching ' Marriage Italian Style' starring Sophia Loren and Marcello Mastroianni. We were not disappointed.It is over the top dramatic, romantic,sexy and incredibly stylish like only the Italians know how. We adored it. Of course we couldn't possibly watch it without a huge plate of spaghetti. I remember reading Patti Boyd's autobiography she explained Eric Clapton's extreme ways.He would insist that she make him large bowls of pasta for when he watched The Godfather. He would have to have the whole setting Italian as well, and only watch with his large bowl of spaghetti and a large white starched napkin tucked into his shirt. So the Beags and I gave it a bash - I must say it definitely makes the vid even better. Am very Italian at the mo.


Although, don't think I could take it this far. I think only Sophia could pull this one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment