Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cheer

So after my very un-Christmasy post yesterday, I thought I really need to bring myself up to speed with the required spirit expected round about the eleventh of December.So what better way to do that than Ralph Lauren. Always so inspiring. It really got me into the red velvet,plaid and rich textures. Somehow not quite the same when it is beach weather outside. Nevertheless I closed all the curtains and subjected the Beags (Beagles) to a faux wintery experince. Ralph Lauren's Christmas Windows....................



My Ribbons ready for all my wrapping.
This year I have decided to wrap all my presents in beautiful fabrics. Not only does it look beautiful but it is good for the enviroment! So a win win for all. Also, I have discovered the most wonderful website gifts4good.co.za Every year SO much money is wasted on unwanted presents. Lets face we all have too much. This website enables you to buy presents for people not so fortunte on behalf of those who are. The presents are really uplifting items such as garden tools,compost,stationary, childrens' vaccinations etc. So for example my mother in law is passionate about gardening and I think she would be thrilled as part of her Christmas present I have donated on her behalf a set of gardening tools to a family. I am very excited about this concept.





Me, getting carried away in my pretend Ralph Lauren window styling.
The Beags getting into the spirit of things!

Ok,I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment