Monday, June 7, 2010

Belle Wedding

One of my best friends just got engaged. This sparked my longing for wedding planning. I've already had my wedding. Now I have no other choice but to live vicariously through my darling friend's upcoming big day. When I was in Italy recently I found the perfect bride's aisle. Imagine walking through these beautiful white hydrangeas in full bloom with the city of Florence in the distance. Amazing!!!

Have you ever seen such hydrangeas?

Then the dress, oh the dress. I actually saw this dress in the flesh or shall I say tulle at Stefania Morland. I started foaming at the mouth and secretly hid my hand behind my back as not to show that I was already married. Shame full. I was terrified they would not let me touch and stroke it. Have you EVER! It is a dream come true. Go to her website www.stefaniamorland.com

I so wish it was mine.
If you feel like a real mind blowing experience go to Stefania Moreland on Kloof Street. You cannot believe the ensembles. There's also a beautiful pair of gold velvet shorts. Winter will be joy if you can spend it in gold velvet shorts.
The dress reminds me of one of my favorite Vogue shoots - 'Alice in Wonderland' shot by Annie Leibovitz.
Too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment