Saturday, August 28, 2010

So much to do!

Well, once again I have been a very naughty blogger! I never realised that any one read my blog apart from my mother and my brother. Not even Darling, who constantly features reads it!

So on Friday when I went to my own blog for fun - my heart nearly jumped when I saw TWO comments - neither one from my mother or my brother! Oh the fright I got, and now the guilt. To anonymous that said 'where are the posts?' I am SO sorry. I hope you give me another chance and check on my blog again to see that I am back. (I know I've promised this before - again to my mother and brother, but now I know there are two more people! Well, I think I'm here for good)



Enough about that! Lets get on with it.....

I am still in a fashion frenzy. Clothes are still my fad for the time being.

I could not believe my luck when I found this website. http://www.psimadethis.com/ In case you don't get it - it's 'p.s. I made this'

It is the best funnest website of all time. I LOVE her inspiration pages. It is worth going to the website just for that alone.

I can't wait to get the crafty sisters onto a few of these fun things. Thank heavens the website has instructions. There is even a book!




















So much to do!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding?! There are way more than 2 other readers!
    We love your blog, here in the UK. Keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete